Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What's New, Things Creating For the Forum, New and Old Methods Discovered
12-19-2019, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2019 05:41 PM by ClarkNight.)
RE: What's New, Things Creating For the Forum, New and Old Methods Discovered
AmazonSmile; https://smile.amazon.com/ref=pe_8705550_...pe_button/

Shop at Amazon Smile and choose your favorite charity; Amazon will donate money to them when you shop;

Dear Mary I. Oliver,

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support a charity of your choice every time you shop, at no cost to you. Your charity, Perkins School for the Blind, recently received a quarterly donation of $84.24 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

To date, AmazonSmile has donated a total of:
$1,345.14 to Perkins School for the Blind
$156,109,909.51 to all charities
Thank you for supporting Perkins School for the Blind by shopping at smile.amazon.com.

When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your selected charity.

AmazonSmile is also available in the Amazon Shopping App on Android.

Ophthalmologist Bates BETTER EYESIGHT MAGAZINE with Translator, Speaker; https://www.cleareyesight.info/naturalvi...atesmethod - FREE Bates Method Natural Vision Improvement Training, 20 Color E-books. YouTube Videos; https://www.youtube.com/user/ClarkClydeN...rid&view=0 - Phone, Google Video Chat, Skype Training; https://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2020, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2020 01:24 PM by ClarkNight.)
For SAM;

Here is some information on the cornea in Dr. Bates' Better Eyesight Magazine.
Type in the top right search bar these words, one at a time;

Conical Cornea

Astigmatism

Cornea

Keratoconus; No result

EXAMPLE - Type Shifting, and wait for the blue markers to appear;
https://archive.org/stream/BetterEyesigh...h/shifting

Ophthalmologist Bates BETTER EYESIGHT MAGAZINE with Translator, Speaker; https://www.cleareyesight.info/naturalvi...atesmethod - FREE Bates Method Natural Vision Improvement Training, 20 Color E-books. YouTube Videos; https://www.youtube.com/user/ClarkClydeN...rid&view=0 - Phone, Google Video Chat, Skype Training; https://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info
01-09-2020, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2020 05:32 PM by ClarkNight.)
New Video shows how to Navigate the website;

NOTE; I learned the html code to stop YouTube from playing other people's videos here after mine. Will be going thorough all recent videos to update. Old ones are ok. Just in case I miss some; AVOID other peoples videos that might pop up after my video plays. So far the new code is just showing more of my YouTube videos.

Swear I am getting my OWN server/website video channel and online shopping store Authors page... when I have time and money.

01-13-2020, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2020 05:08 PM by ClarkNight.)
For SAM:

Conical Cornea - The Variable Swing;

https://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/n.../id53.html

BETTER EYESIGHT
A MONTHLY MAGAZINE DEVOTED TO THE PREVENTION AND CURE OF IMPERFECT SIGHT WITHOUT GLASSES

November, 1922

THE VARIABLE SWING
(Oppositional Movement)

(Conical Cornea Cured)

RECENTLY I have been impressed very much by the value of the variable swing. By the variable swing is meant the ability to imagine a near object with a longer swing than one more distant.

Example: To move the eyes, head, body left and right and imagine and see oppositional movement 'The Swing' ; close objects appear to move ‘swing by’ in the opposite direction to the movement of the eyes, head, body while distant objects, beyond the close object appear to move with the eyes, head, body in the same direction. The close and distant objects also appear to move against eachother in opposite directions. The close object shows the most opposite movement. The distant object shows the least opposite movement. As long as the eyes do not lock onto any objects, at any distance while swinging side to side; the opposite swing is seen. This can be seen when doing the Sway or Long Swing in front of two eyecharts or any stationary objects at close and far distances. A variety of examples for experiencing the variable swing are provided in Better Eyesight Magazines. Far objects do show opposite movement when the eyes shift but; if the head movement turns into the long swing... type of movement then the far objects can appear to move with the eyes.

For example, a patient came to me with conical cornea, which is usually considered incurable. I placed a chair five feet away from her eyes, clearly on a line with the Snellen test card located 15 feet distant. When she looked at the Snellen test card and imagined the letters moving an inch or less (shifting on the letters) she could imagine the chair that she was not looking at moving quite a distance. As is well known the shorter the swing the better the sight. Some persons with unusually good vision have a swing so short that they do not readily recognize it. This patient was able to imagine the chair moving an inch or less and the card on the wall moving a shorter distance. She became able to imagine the chair moving a quarter of an inch and the movement of the Snellen test card at 15 feet was so short that she could not notice it. In the beginning her vision with glasses was poor and without glasses was double, and even the larger letters on the Snellen test card were very much blurred. Now, when she imagined the chair moving a quarter of an inch and the Snellen test card moving so short a distance that she could not recognize it, the conical cornea disappeared from both eyes and her vision became normal. To me it was one of the most remarkable things I have seen in years. I know of no other treatment that has ever brought about so great a benefit in so bad a case.
The variable swing is something that most people can learn how to practice at their first visit. Some people can do it better than others. The improvement depends directly upon their skill in practicing the variable swing.

https://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/n.../id55.html

ASTIGMATISM

(& Cornea scars)

By W. H. Bates, M.D.

IN astigmatism the curvature of the eyeball in one principal meridian is greater than in the one at right angles to it. The eyeball is lop-sided. In such an eye, rays of light, are not focused. It differs from the near-sighted eye in which parallel rays of light are focused in front of the retina. In the far-sighted eye, Hypermetropia, parallel rays of light are focused behind the retina.
Occurrence: Astigmatism is very common and may be near-sighted astigmatism, far-sighted astigmatism or it may be combined with either near-sightedness or far-sightedness. Again the astigmatic eye may be far-sightedness in one principal meridian and near-sighted in the other. This is called mixed astigmatism. Regular astigmatism can be corrected by the use of proper glasses. Irregular astigmatism due to a malformation of the front part of the eyeball, the cornea, the lens or to the eyeball itself cannot be corrected by glasses.
In the normal eye astigmatism can always be produced by some kind of a strain. One kind of strain will produce one form of astigmatism while another form will produce a different form. We have an instrument which measures the curvature of the front part of the eye called the Ophthalmometer. With this instrument we can detect and usually measure astigmatism produced by some change in the shape of the cornea. We can observe with it the production of corneal astigmatism of varying degrees when the subject strains either unconsciously or consciously. The amount of astigmatism that can be produced by different individuals is variable. I have seen people who could consciously produce astigmatism of 3D. By practice one can acquire the ability to consciously produce astigmatism of the cornea at different axes. This fact may explain why glasses which correct astigmatism at one time do not correct it at another time.
Many cases of normal eyes have been observed which later acquired astigmatism. In many instances patients later returned wearing glasses for the correction of astigmatism and complained that the glasses no longer suited them and when the eyes were tested no astigmatism could be found. It can be demonstrated that astigmatism may be acquired and that it may spontaneously disappear. What has been said of astigmatism caused by the malformation of the cornea is also true of the astigmatism caused by malformation of the lens or the eyeball. Many cases have been observed in which irregular astigmatism following scars on the cornea have become less or have disappeared.
Many authorities believe that most cases of astigmatism are congential or that people are born with astigmatism. Others believe that it is usually acquired. I do not know which is correct but I do know that whether acquired or not it can always be benefited or cured by treatment. As this always happens in my experience I believe that astigmatism is always acquired.
After the cornea or front part of the eye becomes affected with an ulcer and the ulcer heals it leaves a scar. The irregular contraction of this scar results in a malformation of various parts of the cornea. Even when the center of the cornea is clear the contraction of scar tissue at some distance away from it changes the shape of the central part of the cornea in a very irregular way. These cases of corneal opacity are usually benefited or cured by various methods employed to obtain relaxation. In general I believe that the long swing always helps and that practice of the short swing of the normal eye is usually followed by a permanent cure. Some cases of corneal astigmatism of considerable degree, 5D or more have been cured by practice of the swing.
In the November issue of BETTER EYESIGHT, page two, is described the VARIABLE SWING. One very remarkable case of corneal astigmatism and conical cornea with irregular astigmatism of more than 5D was benefited by the swing described in one visit and sufficiently for the patient to obtain temporary normal vision without glasses when at the beginning glasses did not succeed in obtaining normal sight. The variable swing has been a great help to many patients.
Sinus congestion and neck muscle tension can cause astigmatism: vertical, parallel, criss-cross pattern lines on a sidewalk… moves, looks abnormal, causes dizziness. Use a warm steam humidifier with pure filtered water. Use a nasal pot to rinse the sinuses with warm water and pure organic salt. Local honey acts as a natural immunity against pollen. Honey is made from the bee pollen collected from the flowers, grass…in the environment that the person is allergic too.

Thumb, Finger Movement Swing

Recently a patient thirty years of age, suffering from squint, near-sightedness, astigmatism in one eye of minus 5D with myopia and astigmatism in the other, obtained temporary normal vision with the aid of the short swing which was regulated by the feeling of the thumb and finger rubbing against each other, a short distance, a quarter of an inch, from side to side. The patient obtained better vision when the body was imagined to move opposite to the direction of the moving thumb and less benefit when she imagined the body moving in the same direction as the thumb. In less than an hour she obtained normal vision for a short time. The squint became much less and at times both eyes were straight. I expect this case will obtain a permanent cure in a very short time. However, patients with a considerable amount of corneal astigmatism usually require weeks and months before they obtain a cure.
Astigmatism accompanied with a malformation of the lens is not common. Thirty years ago I treated a young girl for progressive near-sightedness. Her vision with glasses, which were very strong, concave 17D combined with concave 6D.C., was only 20/100. With the Ophthalmometer she had no corneal astigmatism. I removed the lens from one eye when the vision became normal, 20/20, without glasses. The case was exhibited at the Ophthalmological Section of the New York Academy of Medicine and many of the men present afterwards practiced this method of benefiting the imperfect sight of very bad cases of near-sightedness. I believe I was the first one in New York to do this operation as none of the members present recalled that anybody else had performed the same operation or published it. Many surgeons are still doing this operation for the benefit of these cases. I never did it again because my patient was not permanently benefited; the myopia or near-sightedness returned. The other eye also had 6 diopters of astigmatism with the cornea normal. For a time relaxation methods improved this eye with the astigmatism of the lens but before she had obtained a cure she stopped treatment. I have seen other cases of astigmatism accompanied by a malformation of the lens and usually a temporary improvement in the vision can be obtained. Some of these cases have been cured. Many cataract patients have an irregular astigmatism produced by the malformation of the lens. After the cataract is cured the astigmatism disappears.
The treatment of astigmatism in my hands has been very encouraging. It is so easily produced that it seems to be just as easily relieved. It is so very common that one should realize the facts and study these cases to obtain prevention and cure. School children acquire astigmatism very frequently and it can always he prevented by methods described in the August issue of each year of BETTER EYESIGHT. I am quite sure that the fact that treatment always improves or cures acquired astigmatism in school children, that it more readily prevents it.
I cannot refrain from again repeating what I have said so often before that the people of this country must wake up and look after the eyesight of the coming generation, and, on account of the enormous number of children affected with astigmatism some radical steps should be taken for the benefit of the eyes of school children suffering from astigmatism.

01-14-2020, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2020 12:03 PM by ClarkNight.)
(01-13-2020 05:06 PM)ClarkNight Wrote:  For SAM:

Conical Cornea - The Variable Swing;

https://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/n.../id53.html

BETTER EYESIGHT
A MONTHLY MAGAZINE DEVOTED TO THE PREVENTION AND CURE OF IMPERFECT SIGHT WITHOUT GLASSES

November, 1922

THE VARIABLE SWING
(Oppositional Movement)

(Conical Cornea Cured)

RECENTLY I have been impressed very much by the value of the variable swing. By the variable swing is meant the ability to imagine a near object with a longer swing than one more distant.

Example: To move the eyes, head, body left and right and imagine and see oppositional movement 'The Swing' ; close objects appear to move ‘swing by’ in the opposite direction to the movement of the eyes, head, body while distant objects, beyond the close object appear to move with the eyes, head, body in the same direction. The close and distant objects also appear to move against eachother in opposite directions. The close object shows the most opposite movement. The distant object shows the least opposite movement. As long as the eyes do not lock onto any objects, at any distance while swinging side to side; the opposite swing is seen. This can be seen when doing the Sway or Long Swing in front of two eyecharts or any stationary objects at close and far distances. A variety of examples for experiencing the variable swing are provided in Better Eyesight Magazines. Far objects do show opposite movement when the eyes shift but; if the head movement turns into the long swing... type of movement then the far objects can appear to move with the eyes.

For example, a patient came to me with conical cornea, which is usually considered incurable. I placed a chair five feet away from her eyes, clearly on a line with the Snellen test card located 15 feet distant. When she looked at the Snellen test card and imagined the letters moving an inch or less (shifting on the letters) she could imagine the chair that she was not looking at moving quite a distance. As is well known the shorter the swing the better the sight. Some persons with unusually good vision have a swing so short that they do not readily recognize it. This patient was able to imagine the chair moving an inch or less and the card on the wall moving a shorter distance. She became able to imagine the chair moving a quarter of an inch and the movement of the Snellen test card at 15 feet was so short that she could not notice it. In the beginning her vision with glasses was poor and without glasses was double, and even the larger letters on the Snellen test card were very much blurred. Now, when she imagined the chair moving a quarter of an inch and the Snellen test card moving so short a distance that she could not recognize it, the conical cornea disappeared from both eyes and her vision became normal. To me it was one of the most remarkable things I have seen in years. I know of no other treatment that has ever brought about so great a benefit in so bad a case.
The variable swing is something that most people can learn how to practice at their first visit. Some people can do it better than others. The improvement depends directly upon their skill in practicing the variable swing.

https://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/n.../id55.html

ASTIGMATISM

(& Cornea scars)

By W. H. Bates, M.D.

IN astigmatism the curvature of the eyeball in one principal meridian is greater than in the one at right angles to it. The eyeball is lop-sided. In such an eye, rays of light, are not focused. It differs from the near-sighted eye in which parallel rays of light are focused in front of the retina. In the far-sighted eye, Hypermetropia, parallel rays of light are focused behind the retina.
Occurrence: Astigmatism is very common and may be near-sighted astigmatism, far-sighted astigmatism or it may be combined with either near-sightedness or far-sightedness. Again the astigmatic eye may be far-sightedness in one principal meridian and near-sighted in the other. This is called mixed astigmatism. Regular astigmatism can be corrected by the use of proper glasses. Irregular astigmatism due to a malformation of the front part of the eyeball, the cornea, the lens or to the eyeball itself cannot be corrected by glasses.
In the normal eye astigmatism can always be produced by some kind of a strain. One kind of strain will produce one form of astigmatism while another form will produce a different form. We have an instrument which measures the curvature of the front part of the eye called the Ophthalmometer. With this instrument we can detect and usually measure astigmatism produced by some change in the shape of the cornea. We can observe with it the production of corneal astigmatism of varying degrees when the subject strains either unconsciously or consciously. The amount of astigmatism that can be produced by different individuals is variable. I have seen people who could consciously produce astigmatism of 3D. By practice one can acquire the ability to consciously produce astigmatism of the cornea at different axes. This fact may explain why glasses which correct astigmatism at one time do not correct it at another time.
Many cases of normal eyes have been observed which later acquired astigmatism. In many instances patients later returned wearing glasses for the correction of astigmatism and complained that the glasses no longer suited them and when the eyes were tested no astigmatism could be found. It can be demonstrated that astigmatism may be acquired and that it may spontaneously disappear. What has been said of astigmatism caused by the malformation of the cornea is also true of the astigmatism caused by malformation of the lens or the eyeball. Many cases have been observed in which irregular astigmatism following scars on the cornea have become less or have disappeared.
Many authorities believe that most cases of astigmatism are congential or that people are born with astigmatism. Others believe that it is usually acquired. I do not know which is correct but I do know that whether acquired or not it can always be benefited or cured by treatment. As this always happens in my experience I believe that astigmatism is always acquired.
After the cornea or front part of the eye becomes affected with an ulcer and the ulcer heals it leaves a scar. The irregular contraction of this scar results in a malformation of various parts of the cornea. Even when the center of the cornea is clear the contraction of scar tissue at some distance away from it changes the shape of the central part of the cornea in a very irregular way. These cases of corneal opacity are usually benefited or cured by various methods employed to obtain relaxation. In general I believe that the long swing always helps and that practice of the short swing of the normal eye is usually followed by a permanent cure. Some cases of corneal astigmatism of considerable degree, 5D or more have been cured by practice of the swing.
In the November issue of BETTER EYESIGHT, page two, is described the VARIABLE SWING. One very remarkable case of corneal astigmatism and conical cornea with irregular astigmatism of more than 5D was benefited by the swing described in one visit and sufficiently for the patient to obtain temporary normal vision without glasses when at the beginning glasses did not succeed in obtaining normal sight. The variable swing has been a great help to many patients.
Sinus congestion and neck muscle tension can cause astigmatism: vertical, parallel, criss-cross pattern lines on a sidewalk… moves, looks abnormal, causes dizziness. Use a warm steam humidifier with pure filtered water. Use a nasal pot to rinse the sinuses with warm water and pure organic salt. Local honey acts as a natural immunity against pollen. Honey is made from the bee pollen collected from the flowers, grass…in the environment that the person is allergic too.

Thumb, Finger Movement Swing

Recently a patient thirty years of age, suffering from squint, near-sightedness, astigmatism in one eye of minus 5D with myopia and astigmatism in the other, obtained temporary normal vision with the aid of the short swing which was regulated by the feeling of the thumb and finger rubbing against each other, a short distance, a quarter of an inch, from side to side. The patient obtained better vision when the body was imagined to move opposite to the direction of the moving thumb and less benefit when she imagined the body moving in the same direction as the thumb. In less than an hour she obtained normal vision for a short time. The squint became much less and at times both eyes were straight. I expect this case will obtain a permanent cure in a very short time. However, patients with a considerable amount of corneal astigmatism usually require weeks and months before they obtain a cure.
Astigmatism accompanied with a malformation of the lens is not common. Thirty years ago I treated a young girl for progressive near-sightedness. Her vision with glasses, which were very strong, concave 17D combined with concave 6D.C., was only 20/100. With the Ophthalmometer she had no corneal astigmatism. I removed the lens from one eye when the vision became normal, 20/20, without glasses. The case was exhibited at the Ophthalmological Section of the New York Academy of Medicine and many of the men present afterwards practiced this method of benefiting the imperfect sight of very bad cases of near-sightedness. I believe I was the first one in New York to do this operation as none of the members present recalled that anybody else had performed the same operation or published it. Many surgeons are still doing this operation for the benefit of these cases. I never did it again because my patient was not permanently benefited; the myopia or near-sightedness returned. The other eye also had 6 diopters of astigmatism with the cornea normal. For a time relaxation methods improved this eye with the astigmatism of the lens but before she had obtained a cure she stopped treatment. I have seen other cases of astigmatism accompanied by a malformation of the lens and usually a temporary improvement in the vision can be obtained. Some of these cases have been cured. Many cataract patients have an irregular astigmatism produced by the malformation of the lens. After the cataract is cured the astigmatism disappears.
The treatment of astigmatism in my hands has been very encouraging. It is so easily produced that it seems to be just as easily relieved. It is so very common that one should realize the facts and study these cases to obtain prevention and cure. School children acquire astigmatism very frequently and it can always he prevented by methods described in the August issue of each year of BETTER EYESIGHT. I am quite sure that the fact that treatment always improves or cures acquired astigmatism in school children, that it more readily prevents it.
I cannot refrain from again repeating what I have said so often before that the people of this country must wake up and look after the eyesight of the coming generation, and, on account of the enormous number of children affected with astigmatism some radical steps should be taken for the benefit of the eyes of school children suffering from astigmatism.

01-14-2020, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2020 01:07 PM by ClarkNight.)
Dr. Bates and Emily's Big C Eyechart from their New York City Clinic, office. I have not refined, assembled it yet. I leave it in 4 parts for the antique collectors to align it into one. Right click each picture and 'save as JPEG' to download with correct size;

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-16-2020, 09:29 AM
Moving in about 1-2 months.

For the students that wanted my new number ASAP; it will be the same.
I am moving to new area, same city. Revere, MA

Might take students in person if its large enough. if not; will move again in future; buying a old warehouse type building.

02-29-2020, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2020 05:35 PM by ClarkNight.)

Notice my eyes in this video; lights in the room reflect weird; eyes, sinus, joints swollen, burned effect from neighbor's drugs, pot, nicotine vape fumes! Also breathing jet fuel... for 1 1/2 years. Other Neighbors in building same problems.
Feel ok when in another part of the city for 2 days; see my Facebook page recent videos and YouTube; lights normal.
I learned a lot here! Moving this week. Will have same phone number for the past and new students. Give me 2 weeks to recoup.
Call if need me for emergency.

02-29-2020, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-29-2020 12:40 PM by ClarkNight.)
Is this ironic? ;

Moving to escape the toxic fumes in our building; people smoking drugs, vaping, other things. Walking, hauling things. 40 mph wind gusts. Everything feels broken, stiff, verge dizzy, cant move! Got into the elevator in new home to bring up first box; A man is in my way. I cant reach the button in elevator for my floor cause so stiff from injured arm... Then the man says he cant hit it for me. I realize he is part blind, has blind man's red, white cane. He says "you can do it, press the button". I stretched around him and shook so tense afraid going fall. Got it!

Hope I see him again. Very thick glasses. He might have a chance to improve his sight with Dr. Bates' Method. He's walking alone, no dog that day.

03-17-2020, 09:58 AM
Moved to new home on March 4th. Its nice; elevator, view of Revere, MA ocean, lots trees, houses... objects at different distances. Perfect for making Natural Eyesight videos. First have to repair a few injuries to sinus, arm, hand, shoulder, back and foot acquired from 3 years stairs, heavy lifting, accidents, bad air from big jets/planes, water damage possible mold and those past neighbors smoking, making drugs, thc, e-cigarettes. Burns... the eyes!!! Recouping, then will get to work on new projects, free goodies for the public. As always; Dr. Bates, Emily's... work I find, antiques... will be scanned and placed online free. Presently will work on movies, 2 books, then the original Stories I promised years ago, then the entire Better Eyesight magazine in Bound volumes scanned from the original antique hardcover books. Original covers also created.

(When I have the time) will place that long time promised video on YouTube showing the dangers, eye health and eyesight destruction caused by that horrible Plus Lens/Anti Corrective/Print Pushing... method. It is NOT Dr. Bates; method!!! It causes much injury to the eyes, eyesight; cataract, detached retina, floaters, astigmatism, blur at a all distances, many problems. AVOID IT!
The video is done. I just need time to proof it. For now; you can read the Disclaimer, Directions, Warnings pdf on the website.

03-20-2020, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2020 03:25 PM by ClarkNight.)
Coronavirus;

I have already been tricked into shaking hands! Frig this! Our building mgr gave us disposable rubber gloves. Will wear them! Another guy yelling/forcing me out of the elevator; fears I don't live here (my new residence), says hes afraid the virus. Scares heck out me, I run out and have to walk 6 flight stairs to avoid him. Re-injured old injuries. I just started to heal!

Wear gloves, mask and wash hands before go out and when come back in... 20 seconds, lot soap. Hand sanitizer if you can buy it. STAY IN!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Scroll down President Trump's Twitter page for safety list.

https://twitter.com/SenateGOP/status/124...7561316365

On the happy side; new home is nice! Still setting up Dr. Bates books, mags, cameras, new scanner... Gonna be a positive work place as soon as heal up. No stairs!

04-01-2020, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2020 05:23 PM by ClarkNight.)
About 30 days with this strange on, off flu (Corona?). Last 3... days feel cured.
Still staying home for quarantine except for mandatory groceries. Still using mask, sanitizer...

Cure that may have helped
waiting it out, lot water. Taking Raw Apple Cider Vinegar with 3 types Raw Honey. Dilute with some water so is not too hard acid on stomach. Increased it last 5 days.

Outside exercise when I can, away from the public.

Milk Thistle, Dandelion root, greens, lot vitamin C, zinc. B-complex vitamin and extra B-12 in liquid form under the tongue. Multi vitamin/mineral. Protein.

I am sure the old time farmers know entire nutrients...

Tested the water in new home; CAN drink it out of facut! 1st home in 13 years I can drink the water! no more buying water stored in toxic plastic bottles, heavy hauling cases water! Life is better!

See YouTube for quick video of new office in process. Then will finish 2 new books. 95% done. Then 3rd. Then 2 hour and shorter movies, other books by Dr. bates, Emily. Thank you to all that gang up there in heaven! And my astrologer Susan Miller;

https://www.astrologyzone.com/

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-revie...B07JNPWBPG

04-07-2020, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2020 05:42 PM by ClarkNight.)
New home!

04-10-2020, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2020 05:27 PM by ClarkNight.)
Bought a antique; letter from Dr. Bates to a lady tennis player. Year 1910! From North Dakota. Will post the entire letter, envelope, 3 picture postcards and their back side with writing on them (I think is by Dr. Bates.) when they arrive in mail. I bought from a antique dealer.

Thank you to Mr. John Giovanni Gatti (Rishi) for encouraging me to search for Dr. Bates' and Emily's items, work, history... I will continue to search and post all free here for you, all Bates Method 'Better Eyesight' members and the public.

04-28-2020, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2020 10:29 AM by ClarkNight.)
Received the new pictures of Dr. Bates' letter, tennis match postcards from North Dakota. These are the originals, for the Bates Method antique collectors...
In the future I will re-scan with my old scanner. See previous pictures. I accidentally used my new scanner (which does not pick up color well) for these below. UPDATE; its done.

04-30-2020, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2020 10:27 AM by ClarkNight.)
Here are the color scans of Dr. Bates' letter;

04-30-2020, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2020 11:06 AM by ClarkNight.)
NOTICE;

Some people who have been receiving Natural Eyesight Improvement from me by telephone have asked if they can come in person to my home/office to visit, have in person training.
I do not do this at present time due to being very busy creating new books, videos and making final editions of all Dr. Bates... and my old books, and audios for the blind. I also have many injuries from lifting, hauling boxes of possessions for over 3 years moving 3 times. Trying to heal the injuries. Some days feel perfect. Other days still 'broken'. So; its best to obtain the training by phone. Maybe around age 68 I will be done with all the projects and can do in person training.

Also; More people have been sending me money as gifts to thank me for the work and their eyesight improvement. I appreciate this very much, but; it makes more work recording the money for my yearly taxes... So; I give all cash donations to the USA Veterans, the blind... If you want to donate; please send to the Guide Dog schools, Perkins School for the Blind or Veterans; https://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id73.html

If you want to donate to my school; please use the card payment buttons on the bottom of the main website home page or it's contact page; https://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/default.htm
This places a record by the bank for perfect tax reporting.

Another note; some students want to partner with me, be co-partner in my Natural Eyesight business. They call often but do not really seem to want training. Just to be a business partner. This has forced me to reveal that I have made a will for 2 people, one is an eye doctor. The doctor and other person are my silent partners. They do not receive money from me. They give me good advice for free. They teach Dr. Bates' method in the form of a 100% natural Behavioral Optometry.
They will own my Natural Eyesight Improvement business when I retire, or pass away. This has been set up by our lawyers. A 3rd person might also join as partner if he is interested in my offer many years ago. A female declined so he is #1 now for the 3rd partner.

Final note; I do not accept gifts in the form of food, herbs, skin creams, perfumes... from strangers. In the past a item like this could have made me ill. A doctor, lab tested it and advised not to use it. These items are immediately thrown away. We also have problems not receiving mail sometimes due to the corona virus. Its on hold. So please; do not waste your time, money sending these type of items.

Items such as photos, pictures drawn by adults and children who have healed their vision with the Bates' Method are very much welcome. I preserve these items in the school. A picture of the correct way to do the figure 8 with a homemade bead sting bracelet attached created by a little girl years ago is still in the office, hanging on the wall. Thank you!

For the present time; do not send mail until the corona virus is completely gone. This is for your and our safety.

Thank you.

04-30-2020, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2020 11:10 AM by ClarkNight.)
Another UPDATE; I have 2 new YouTube videos but will not be uploading until the corona virus is over so the high Internet speed is back.

1 video shows Dr. Bates' letter, pictures posted here.

2nd video is a sinus congestion, infection cure using Apple Cider Vinegar steam or Sea Salt steam. And some other things.

Well; back to quarantine days in our state until May 18. Working at home.

05-16-2020, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2020 05:45 PM by ClarkNight.)
The videos are done;

05-16-2020, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2020 10:24 AM by ClarkNight.)
GoogleBooks is almost done updating our books. Then the viewer windows and free downloads will be available again.

We also have 90% of our books free on the website;
https://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id148.html

Some on Archive.org; https://archive.org/search.php?query=cre....+Bates%22

https://openlibrary.org/books/OL25881925...r_Eyesight

Will place copies of all books on Archive.org in the future.